Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Random | Beauty Blogger Tag

I wasn't personally tagged but saw it on Hailey's Beauty Blog and I'm going to give this one a go and let you guys learn a little more about me.

Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
I rarely wear foundation. =]



Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

Ummm, not regularly. Mainly because I don't use too many brushes regularly, so I don't need to clean them as often.



How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?

Not long at all! I can't stand when my polish chips. I tend to go natural, especially when I know I won't keep up the maintenance.



How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. topcoat, foundation, etc)?

Not long at all. I actually have an abundance amount of make up, more than I probably need. =]


What is your worst beauty habit?

I would have to say not shaving my legs regularly or not replacing old eyeliners. I just can't get rid of them!



Name something non beauty related that you put off all the time.

Studying! eeek. =\



When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?

Lets see, when it comes to getting ready for work, I wait til the super last minute. When it comes to going out with the hubs or "FUN" stuff, I take my time. hehe ;p



Can you commit to spending bans?

Yes I can, mainly when I know I have a solid goal at the end.



How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?

Makeup: somewhat organized. Its organized enough for me, with everyday products easily accessible and not often used products stored away.
 
Nail Polish: VERY organized.


What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
 
I just started, so my breaks haven't been that long, but I would say maybe 1 1/2 weeks... give or take a few days.



This tag was originally created by The Beauty Bow.

Anyone who wants to give this tag a go, be my guest! Share your tags with me in the comments! I would love to learn more about you all also!

8 comments:

  1. You've shared a bit more about yourself in an unusual way - through makeup. Hope you're having fun writing and getting to know other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Appreciate you stopping by and checking out the tag! I really am enjoying this!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing Avie :)
    I love this tag because we get to know each other really well when it comes to beauty. I also love that you rarely wear foundation :D You must have gorgeous skin! JEALOUS!!
    He he I must admit I too get a touch lazy when it comes to shaving my legs....especially in Winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma for checking out my tag!

      It really is a great way to get to know each other, with out being intrusive! Lol :P
      I really don't wear foundation often, mainly because I don't like the feel of it on my skin. I don't know what it is, but I have a few favorites that I do use when I am feeling up to it.

      It must be a little more common for us ladies to not shave our legs! haha ;p

      Delete
  3. i love doing and reading tags..I'm like you when it comes to wear foundation i wear it only to work or if we r going out but not everyday,,,
    btw nice blog..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading and doing them also. It makes you think about little quirky habits you may have and allows you to get to know others. Thanks for checking my blog out! =]

      Delete
  4. Btw i nominated you for Liebster award you can check it out here http://makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks! I will get to work on that ASAP! =]

      Delete