Monday, April 7, 2014

Random | April Fools 2014

I wanted to take a moment of my day to share this very funny April Fools prank that some students did to their professor.

As I was going through my Facebook feed, I stumbled upon this prank and I couldn't help but think about how my April 1st went. It was a typical day and no pranks were played at all. I never worry about the pranks, because if they happen, I just take them in good faith. Someone else on my FB feed posted something along the lines of "We all must be grown up now, no one pranked me." & it made me think the same way. Whether we all are grown up or not, we all love some humor.

So... nonetheless, I thought this prank was funny & I thought I would share it with you all! Enjoy! =)

Click Here, for the prank! 

No comments:

Post a Comment