Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Find | Maybelline Color Tattoo: Seashore Frosts

The other day I was in Walgreens just browsing the makeup aisles and most Walgreens have separate stands for all the new make up. Well I stumbled upon the stand with all the new Maybelline items & saw these gorgeous color tattoos! 


I was immediately drawn to all of the shades! The iridescent shades were so amazing, I just had to pick one up. I thought before I buy them all, I should give just one of them a try. So I picked up the shade Seashore Frosts, its a blueish color with a gold undertone. I figured with the gold undertone, it would compliment my skin tone better than a cooler undertone would.  


After opening the packaging, the color was so much more intense when open compared to looking at it through the glass. I knew instantly that I was going to love this color, just by the first look. 


Like most of the Maybelline Color Tattoos, the creamy consistency was on point. This one was actually more creamy and smooth feeling than the first collection. After I did a swatch of the product, I was completely blown away by the color! It was so much more than I was thinking it was going to be and blew all my expectations out of the water! The color is so gorgeous and is so wearable as an everyday eye look. 

The photo doesn't do the swatch any justice. When the shade hit the light it turned into a gold copper color that was unbelievable, but when the light isn't shining on it, it stayed that blueish color (which is kind of noticeable in the photo). 

Seashore Frosts is a definite must have! I would reccommend picking this shade up as soon as you can. I believe this is a limited edition and will be going way once the season is over or when they are out of stock. 

I will be heading back to Walgreens, Ulta, Walmart, or where ever I need to go to get the rest of this collection! 

With that being said, stay tuned for more first impressions and new product reviews!

With much love, until next time! =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment