Thursday, April 24, 2014

Memories | Throwback Thursday #2

Memory is defined as the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.

 
Recently I blogged about Throwback Thursday, and I found it very interesting and a neat way to share some of my history. So I thought I would share some more Throwback Thursday posts (& I may make this a reoccuring post with a theme). 

This week's Throwback Thursday Theme is going to be friends. I have tons of pictures with friends, but I thought I would start with a couple for today. 


The photo above was taken at a wedding photo booth. The wedding was one of our good friends (both bride and groom are really close friends of my hubby and I) & they had a photo booth at the reception! Let me tell you the photo booth was so fun & it was really cool to see how silly everyone got. The cool thing about the photo booth was the photos were uploaded digitally online, so we all were able to retrieve our photos easily & we also received a print out after we took a few snaps! It was a great wedding and I would never forget the day! :)

The photo below is my very bestest friend (aka Sissy to me) & I at the swimming pool. We are super silly and always have been. This pic pretty much sums up our relationship and what we are like together. ;p What is really funny about this photo is we didn't even pose for it, it just happened. 

 
Well I hope you all enjoyed this little throwback Thursday post & please share some of your throwbacks with me in the comments! I would love to share memories with you all! :D
 

2 comments:

  1. I love a great candid shot and I love throw back Thursday. Something about a good old pic to bring on the nostalgia. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun, thanks for stopping by! I love Throwback Thursday also! I've been really into it on instagram and facebook, so I figured why not add it to my blog! ;p

    ReplyDelete